Some quick hits for you:
- I was very honored to be a part of Grace Boyle's Friday Linky Love last week. She always finds intriguing stuff to share.
- Bryan Allain has a fantastic new product out, and here he is talking about it with Betty Jean Bell. Two great people talking about blogging. Check it out.
- Michael Hyatt shares some great advice when attending conferences: Go all out. That's why you're there, right? That travel and entry fee do you no good if you don't try to soak up every second of the experience.
- If you're looking for the impact of Osama bin Laden's death, look no further than the master, Thomas Friedman. This is Friedman at his best, distilling a big, historical, complex topic for all of us to ponder.
- I normally hate lists (yes, I see the irony), but this list of 38 pieces of advice for his children proves why reading Leo Babauta is well worth your time.