For the faithful out there, here's some quick updates about where we've been (featured) lately:
- Online phenom Ray Chung interviewed me as part of his blog series, "Young People Spotlight." Click here to read about my 3 R's.
- Basil and Spice, which is an online collection of book reviews for a healthy life, New Day Revolution as part of its Living Green discussion. Click here to read about the nastiest rumor to come around in quite a while.
- We had a nice segment air on "Live at 9" on Memphis' WREG News Channel 3. Click here to download and then fast forward to the 30-minute mark to see our stellar 7 minutes.
- CoolPeopleCare is now on Twitter. This means you can now get our updates as we're on the road, as well as be alerted to new posts and thoughts. If you don't know what Twitter is, don't worry.
- We also got a nice plug in the recent newsletter for the Davis Food Co-Op. You can click here to download it and jump on over to page 4.
- And, there's only two weeks left for our 2nd Annual User Survey. We'll give away some prizes in exchange for some answers. How easy is that?!?!