Here's last week's '5 Minutes of Caring' from CoolPeopleCare. Sign up to get these emailed to you each day:
- Monday, September 4: Buy Two
The next time you're at the grocery store, buy an extra of each non-perishable food item on your list.
- Tuesday, September 5: Eat a Cold Meal
By eating a cold meal, you'll save about a dollar and keep four pounds of coal in the ground.
- Wednesday, September 6: Sharpen Your Pencil
While soldiers are continually going on long deployments in Iraq, communication from home can be slow at best and nonexistent at worst.
- Thursday, September 7: Get Your News
While it's tempting to watch the news, unless you live on a satellite ranch, you're only getting a few perspectives.
- Friday, September 8: You're Welcome
Be thoughtful and mindful and take time to graciously accept the kind gestures of others.