Don't let your biggest ambitions get lost in that fictional place named Until.
- Until I make the right connection, I'll never get the job of my dreams.
- Until I jump through those hoops, they'll never ask me to contribute.
- Until I get that degree, I won't be able to climb the ladder.
- Until I lose weight, no one will appreciate me.
- Until I move to that city, I won't feel like I belong.
- Until I make a bunch of money, I won't be happy.
Sometimes Until matters, but it matters far less often than we think.
Walk away from Until as much as possible. When you do, you'll be taking steps towards where you really want to be.