Here's what you've been looking for:
- Give some books away.
- Go get Jeff's 3rd installment of what it's like to bike to work.
- Check out Dave, with whom I'll be guest blogging at YPCommons.
- Indexed is brilliant.
- Ariah is talking about needs vs. wants.
- Here's how people are actually using Facebook.
- Read about the truth behind giving money in a capitalist society.
- And here's something to think about:
Gen Y wants those leadership roles and they want to make a difference, said Max Valiquette, president of Youthography, a youth marketing and research company. They are not afraid to speak up. And they're sure as heck ready to bolt if a company doesn't offer what they want.