Things to Check Out - 10.2.07
For your eyes only:
- Make sure your refrigerator door shuts all the way.
- I got a sweet mention on the Tip Jar.
- It's a fair question: Is Harvard a charity?
- Here's how some nonprofits are making sure they have fun while they do good.
- Did your vehicle make the list of Top 10 Gas-Guzzlers?
- "Strangers No Longer" will be at the Emergent Cohort in Nashville this Thursday. I'll see you there.
- If he goes, maybe an Iranian Andy Samberg will write a song about him.
- Archbishop Tutu is leading a group on a visit to Darfur.
- Being real has some advantages.
- Focus is key in any area.
- Not so fast with that 'organic' milk, Target.
- American influence is alive and well in China.