- Cohousing is catching on with Gen X and Gen Y.
- I'm all for multitasking, but cooking while driving may not be it.
- Here's a Freakonomics quorum on whether or not MySpace is good for us.
- Ariah's thinking about toilet paper.
- Jen Lemen writes about Valentine's Day.
- Patriots' undefeated gear is donated to charity.
- These are some of the coolest shirts I've seen, revealing stats about African need.
- And, here's a great article by Muhammad Yunus on social entrepreneurship. The best quote is:
Traditional philanthropy and nonprofits generate a social gain, but they do not design their programs as self-sustaining business models. A charitable dollar can be used only once. A dollar invested in a self-sustaining social business is recycled endlessly.