It's the second day of the second month:
- Rebecca Ryan has some great advice on hiring if you're a small firm.
- And Ryan Healy is talking about recruiting millennials.
- Thanks to Jeff Cornwall for the mention, and for his reminder than balance is important.
- Seth Godin on permission marketing. Who else would you want to hear from on this topic?
- As if you needed any more proof, here's some that this whole war was a pretty terrible idea.
- Texas in Africa has a nice statistical recap of the New Baptist Covenant.