A nice little round up to start the week:
- It's Eating Disorder Awareness Week.
- Thanks to Jeff Cornwall for the link.
- And thanks to the Progressive Pilgrimm for the link as well.
- This week's Carnival of Nonprofit Consultants is up.
- Rosetta Thurman talks about being yourself, becoming a leader, and taking risks.
- Here's an interesting message on a trashcan.
- Get rid of all those excuses you have for making a difference.
- Check out the newly launched Social Capital Index.
- And this is the funniest picture I've seen in a while.