Here's what caught my eye this morning:
- Back Yard Burgers is going private.
- Wal-Mart goes green in Argentina.
- District 19 candidate Erica Gilmore launches a blog.
- The Facebook Causes application might actually be a viable option that turns social networking into more than a great time waster.
- Here's where your tax dollars go.
- What would you do with a million bucks? This Christian Science Monitor article talks about folks who give a lot of money away. It's a fascinating look at those who choose to give away stacks of cash.
- "A college degree does not ensure a bigger share of the economic pie." That sucks.