Some interesting thoughts for today:
- It seems as though more and more folks are embracing the notion of entrepreneurism in all sectors, especially the nonprofit one.
- Is the real reason the genocide in Darfur still rages on because the US needs the Sudanese government to spy on Iraqi insurgents?
- You will see more and more generational tensions like these surface in the next few years.
- Chez Bez reflects.
- Instead of playing Little League, I'll sign my kid up for the Wall Street Journal.
- If you think Al Gore is boring, pictures of his roof may not excite you, either.
- Gmail hits the college scene.