Here's what I found online early this morning:
- A teen in Oregon found out that the water from the drinking fountains at school was dirtier than the water in the toilets.
- I don't own one, but sure, I'd defend my PS3 with a sword.
- Here's a very detailed look at the concept of nonprofit 'brands.' You may not be as into this as I am.
- Put those old giftcards to good use for a charity.
- It looks like Tennessee Apparel finally did the right thing and let one of its employees have some time off to donate a kidney.
- Thomas Friedman astutely points out that militant Muslims are responsible for killing more Muslims than anyone in the world today. (subscription required)
- Organic food may not be as organic as you think.
- Here are some quick tips for public speaking.
- Sometimes, the US thinks it is the world. Now, here's a map to prove it.