What's remarkable today:
- Get rid of the junk in your trunk.
- With 50 million millenials set to be able to vote next year, why aren't more using blogs to organize and promote a movement?
- A nonprofit merger may not alleviate a funding crisis, but it may offer improved services to the community.
- Bill Clinton attempts to solve the problem of inequality around the world. What I like is that he's able to get others to donate large sums.
- It costs over half a million dollars to have lunch with Warren Buffett. Luckily, the proceeds go to charity.
- Ashley Wiltshire is retiring from the helm of Legal Aid Society after 37 years. The Tennessean has his story today, and it's a good one.