Remarkable things philanthropic:
- Philanthropy sells.
- You, too, can join the rising tide of people who are venture philanthropists.
- Or you can go on a philanthropic vacation.
- Because philanthropy can make you happier.
- The president of Sudan declared 2007 the year of peace, and encouraged everyone to work for peace in Darfur. Gimme a break. How about you go first, al-Bashir? If you want it to be the year of peace, there's about 100 things you need to do to get that ball rolling. First on the list is to stop funding and directing the Janjaweed militias.
- BCC offers some great images from Darfur.
- Sadly, yet another resolution is passed that has no teeth.
And everything else: