Here's to a remarkable Thursday:
- Get your crayons.
- Be the first to fly on the new A380 and help support charities at the same time.
- Workplace etiquette has changed. Get the new rules here.
- Robert Egger has a great perspective piece up about why the nonprofit sector needs to do some shifting. And fast.
- Is cause marketing just wallpaper?
- Here's yet another social networking site. But this once has its own niche.
- In terms of retaining young professionals in the working world, no one gets it more correct than Rebecca Ryan.