Here's what's happening:
- Why you should ask for directions.
- Green Day has a cool shirt that raises money for Darfur.
- This kind of sounds like a good idea, full of innovation and promise. But for goodness sakes, why does the description have to be so esoteric and thick? You want to innovate in the world of philanthropy? How about you innovate your description of what you're looking for first?
- What do you do with half an iPhone?
- Three of Nashville's mayoral candidates will hit the TV airwaves soon. And since I DVR most of my TV shows, and rarely watch network news, I probably won't see any of them. Waste of money?
- Craig says that you should vote for Number 2, and I agree.
- New dad Ariah spots some deception regarding infant formula.