Things to Check Out - 8.1.07
I'm back from Birmingham and ready to point out:
- Here's an interview with the guy responsible for giving away Bank of America's money.
- Here is some advice if you're thinking about jumping into the nonprofit world.
- The number of private foundations have increased over 80% in the last 15 years.
- The Nonprofit 2020 conference wrapped up over the weekend.
- Generation Y figures that job satisfaction is better sooner than later.
- But does Generation Y really think they're all that entitled?
- CoolPeopleCare is a Social Change Website.
- Beginning today, Jeff will ride his bike to work everyday in August. And, he'll blog the whole experience.
- Do you know how much it costs you to drive solo to work each day?
- Jen Lemen met Elizabeth Edwards.
- And, one year ago today, CoolPeopleCare published its first article.