Things to Check Out - 9.12.07
You know you want it:
- Be sure to opt out of those catalogs you get, but never use.
- Should you tell your kids that they're special?
- Ford may suck at business, but it's good at giving back.
- What does 'dead' mean to you?
- Happy Coptic Millennium!
- Once again, the proof is there that brands that align themselves with a cause do better in the marketplace.
- Facebook might just be able to bankrupt your company.
- If you really want to listen to a good idea on how to stop terrorism, don't listen to anyone running for president. Listen to Seth Godin.