Things to Check Out - 9.23.07
What a Sunday it could be:
- If anyone could stimulate youth activism, it would be MTV.
- Here's yet another look at the ideas in Clinton's new book.
- Take a look at this map of hotspots for young professionals.
- Thomas Friedman writes, "I’m convinced that it is going to prove much, much easier for China to have gone from communism to capitalism than to go from dirty capitalism to clean capitalism."
- You can now nominate that guy in the cubicle next to you for the most annoying co-worker award.