Things to Check Out - 9.25.07
All in a Tuesday:
- Ice cube trays can come in handy.
- If you get engaged and call it off, you're now legally required to return the ring.
- This Washington Post piece describes how big churches use big technology.
- What's your News IQ?
- Go get your useless fact of the day.
- Microsoft is thinking about buying a little piece of Facebook.
- I think that 100 mph over the legal limit is considered reckless.
- Here's further proof that airlines just don't get it.
- I should open a bank just for young adults and get rich on overdraft fees.