Things to Check Out - 9.30.07
We're back in business:
- Uh-oh: Drama between the newly launched ThinkMTV and other social network nonprofit organizations.
- There's a new marathon record.
- Once again, Thomas Friedman puts things in perspective.
- Ariah gets it right in his critique of a sleek church marketing attempt.
- Attention startups: Finding funding may have just gotten a bit easier.
- YouTube launches a nonprofit channel.
- Put me down for a seatback pocket.
- Thanks to Kelvin King Lee from the Sun Star, and Lara Howard for their respective shout-outs about CoolPeopleCare.