Here's the best of what I've found over the last two weeks:
- I really like this interview by Gretchen Rubin with Mindy Kaling. Both the questions and answers are great, especially on how Mindy stays content and focused as someone who's very busy, doing what she loves.
- Here is a very real and honest post by my friend Anderson Williams on what it's like to live after his father's suicide. It's honest and hopeful, two great qualities that Anderson possesses.
- This is the best business-heavy post I've read recently, a guest post by John Warrillow on Tim Ferriss' site about selling a company. It's fascinating and thought-provoking.
- This. This is a great paragraph written by a daughter about working on something important with her dad.
- My wife wrote a poem.
- This may very well be Matt Cheuvront's best video piece. Make 4 minutes for it right now. (Related: this post from Leo Babauta)
- Here's a helpful reminder that failure matters.
- And a reminder that my company, Cool People Care is holding a quick contest to give away a copy of the DVD set of Human Planet. Click here to enter.
Maybe people will start to listen. Maybe his dream will become a reality. Or maybe there has been a greater purpose to our becoming teammates. No matter what happens, I will always be grateful that I've had the opportunity to get to know my dad in a different light and realize what a truly amazing man he is. Even if "the right people" never do.