The Cannonball Podcast: Ideas for making an impact through leadership
Sam Davidson is host of The Cannonball Podcast, a frequent series where he shares leadership tips and insights for anyone wanting to make a difference. After all, it's not only about leadership; it's about impact.
You can subscribe to the podcast via iTunes and then upload it to your iPod/iPhone when you're working out (or eating Doritos in your recliner).
Each episode is short and to the point so you can get what you need and then get to leading others and making a difference.
Stay tuned for interviews and expert advice from others all throughout 2013.
- Episode 11: What Leaders Do with Opportunity (interview with Nancy VanReece) - will be released on February 22
- Episode 10: Leaders Learn (recorded at the University of Texas, Austin, TX)
- Episode 9: The Urgency of Leadership (recorded at Northwest Missouri State University, Maryville, MO)
- Episode 8: Why Leadership Requires Creativity (recorded at The College of New Jersey - Ewing, NJ)
- Episode 7: You Can't Lead Until You Serve (recorded at The University of Tennessee - Knoxville, TN)
- Episode 6: How Leaders Can Stay Balanced
- Episode 5: The Three L's of Impact
- Episode 4: Your Legacy is Bigger Than Your Job
- Episode 3: How to Protect Your Time as a Leader
- Episode 2: Leadership, Passion, and Moving On
- Episode 1: Leadership is About Impact