I'm excited to debut very soon a new (frequent) series here where I profile leaders and entrepreneurs I admire in an effort to examine their routines. I hope that all of us (me especially) can learn from the habits and rituals created by those who are outstanding in their fields.
Buckle up as I debut the first profile next week. We'll learn things from seasoned folks, such as:
- What type of routine (frequency-wise) do you look to set (daily, weekly, etc.)?
- What time do you wake up each morning?
- What is the first thing you think about each morning (before you even get out of bed perhaps)?
- What thing do you have to do in your personal life every day?
- What is the last thing you do before “quitting” or “leaving” work for the day?
- What do you read on a regular basis?
- Who do you speak to on a regular basis?
- What do you wish were a part of your routine?
- What part of your routine do you hope to stop one day?
And, if you've got an idea for someone you'd like to hear from, I'm all ears.
Thanks, as always, for reading.