The reason you're not moving is because your but is too big.
- "I want to start a business, but I don't know the first thing about that."
- "I want to change careers, but it would be hard to start over."
- "I want to move to a new city, but I don't know anyone there."
- "I want to go back to school, but standardized tests are hard for me."
- "I want to ask her out, but I don't know what to say."
- "I want to start a blog, but I don't know how to get all that set up."
- "I want to grow my company, but I don't have any creative ideas."
Enough with your but. It's standing in your own way. Excuses can easily pile up and add weight to any journey we want to start. Trust me, it's awfully hard to chase down any dream with too much junk in the trunk. And excuses are definitely junk.
I've also found that when I start working towards a goal, my action fights the excuses. When my heart and my mind see what I can actually accomplish once I get to work, my but doesn't seem as big as I thought it was.
The only way to get rid of that big but of yours is to get your ass in gear.