What's on tap:
- Think about calling it in to save gas.
- Think about reading more with your kids (or any kids, for that matter).
- Sometimes, when people die, so do languages.
- Rosetta shares why you shouldn't start your own nonprofit.
- The Economist on social entrepreneurship.
- And Tiffany Monhollon reminds us:
Each day you’re given is an opportunity to be the person who will make others reflect on their own lives, their character, their choices, their attitude, their actions, their heart, their love. To make those around you better than they would have been without you. And that’s the ultimate honor, when it’s all said and done. That you’ve lived the sort of life, every single day, that made you a consistent, beautiful, life-changing addition to the world.