Servin' it up hot on a cold Friday:
- Get a tent for Darfur.
- Learn how to make your own cleaning supplies.
- Uh oh: Hillary may be lying abour Darfur.
- Here are the world's Top 10 Military Spenders.
- C'mon: Write a letter to your elected officials.
- Here's some good questions to ask your potential boss.
- If you're in Nashville, you can hang out with Tony Jones.
- Jackson provides some good perspective on the proposed economic stimulus package.
- And, Ryan Healy has some GREAT thoughts on what is lacking from all of this social networking:
Everyone should embrace new technology and social networks to create as many weak ties as possible. Having a million online acquaintances allows you to embrace the diversity that exists in the world and provides the connections you need to advance anywhere you want in your career. But the way I see it, a thousand weak ties cannot replace the connection that comes from one strong tie.
So, pick up the phone and have a heart to heart with your best friend from college, log into Gmail and start a conversation with your High School buddy, or send a long email to your ex girlfriend or boyfriend (assuming he/she doesn’t hate you).