Something's wrong with Google Reader, so not all of the feeds were rarin' to go this morning:
- CoolPeopleCare just brought Raleigh, NC on board.
- Condoleezza Rice criticized the world community for not ending the violence in Darfur. She stopped short of calling the situation genocide, unfortunately.
- What lack of talent at the helm of a nonprofit looks like.
- Here are 5 things that could kill Facebook. I'm telling you, Zuckerberg will be walking soon, with many hundreds of millions to show for it.
- Speaking of Facebook, here's what one person thinks it will look like in 40 years.