Here's to a remarkable week:
- Here's some advice from the Washington Post about landing a job in the nonprofit world.
- Lie of the year: The President of Sudan, who's responsible for the genocide there, recently visited Darfur and said everything's fine.
- What happens to your old T-shirts? They may not be sent to Bolivia anymore.
- Virgin aims to be the airline of Generation Y.
- Ivy reminds you to vacuum your refrigerator coils.
- Check out Chemo Duck.
- Seth Godin discusses why simply trying harder (or lowering prices) may not be enough.
- Isn't it weird that people think windmills are ugly, but not smog?
- Penelope Trunk has some great career advice today, for anyone looking to find a job that makes them happy.