I'm back. Here's what I found going through thousands of posts and articles upon my return:
- We're having our first birthday party tonight. If you're in Nashville, come on out.
- Oldies but goodies
- Why we did it.
In the nonprofit realm:
- It turns out that nonprofit marketing works. Who knew?
- Here are some guys who just want to make a difference. The last line sounds familiar.
- If you want to lead a nonprofit, an M.B.A. may be the best way to get there.
- Food from the US isn't wanted.
- Happy birthday to the CD!
- Over 1 billion people have high blood pressure.
- The family pet travels more than the family grandmother does.
- Check out the first installment of Follow the Leader.
- Doing the right thing for the right reason is the best course of action for everyone.
- Being able to give is what makes someone happy both personally and professionally.
- Mooning is illegal in Senegal.