What I Learned This Week (April 30, 2010)
- Flying with a baby isn't easy. But it's not impossible.
- Soy milk sucks.
- Balance. You need it.
- If you go to bed exhausted, it's probably been a fulfilling day.
- Keep good friends. Visit them. Text them. Eat with them. Those relationships matter.
- When you get a lot of email, only reply to those that ask you questions. If it's full of information, read it, then archive it. If someone wants to know what's going on in life, give them a call. Email is a time consuming and feeling-less way to do that.
- Here's to taking more pictures.
Background photo by intellcomm7