Saving time - for you and me:
- Not all entrepreneurship is the same. Having played in two of these worlds (and advised on a third), I agree.
- For the most useful post all week, check out Michael Hyatt's piece on how he uses Evernote. I'm sold.
- Here's some more useful info about how to delegate decision-making.
- A quick nugget of research-based wisdom: it's easier to do something hard when you're facing it with someone else.
- Matt Cheuvront went through his life and found a few memberships and services he could do without and saved $300 in the process. What does your life not need?
- The best work advice all week comes from Bryan Allain, when discussing about his own commitment to making a leap:
Every person who ever conceived a great idea heard the voices about why it wouldn’t work. Your goal is not to come up with something so amazing, the voices will have nothing to say. (They will always have something to say). Your goal is to find something louder than the voices. Maybe it’s a financial investment. Maybe it’s the accountability of friends. Maybe it’s the advice of a counselor. Whatever it is, figure it out.