My pal John tagged me. I normally don't do these things, but this one looked interesting.
- I have a wicked memory. Seriously. I can remember nearly everything I read and everything I hear. Chances are, I remember what you wore, what you said, what song was on, who else was there, and what it all meant that time when we met and shook hands. I also remember where that quote is in that book I want to share.
- When running errands or doing things around the house, I like to make a complete circuit. So when I need to go to those six places on Saturday, you can bet I won't backtrack at all.
- I could watch the movies Napoleon Dynamite and Rent back to back for the rest of my life.
- I wake up every morning at 5 AM. 6 on the weekends. Sleeping in is for vacations, holidays and when you're sick. Such a schedule allows me to do what I do. I'll sleep when I'm dead.
- Air travel fascinates me like nothing else. And, because of the memory thing, I can tell you the three-letter airport code to each place I flown into, out of, or had a layover in.
- When I look in the mirror after dressing to make sure I'm presentable, I put my hands in my pockets. However, rarely do I put my hands in my pockets throughout the day. I guess I just want to feel like I’m in a catalogue or something.
As a public service, I tag no one.