Just for Thursdays:
- Go learn some words and donate some rice.
- Beware of cause-related marketing.
- Dixon weighs in on the holiness of Halloween.
- Check out Employee Evolution for some ways to stay creative.
- Thanks to Beth Quick for the mention yesterday.
- And I've got this for you to ruminate on today:
Tackling today's problems with yesterday's tactics carries a great risk of defeat--and even more so in an era when the consequences to oneself for putting oneself on the line are so high, and the consequences of inaction so low. We're not overwhelmed by the volume of tragedy in the world. We're overwhelmed because we're losing.