That's what's up:
- Consider arming yourself with a catch can for your sink.
- In the nonprofit world, measuring people is better than measuring money.
- One of the biggest needs of tomorrow: networking for nonprofit young professionals.
- Thanks to TheMerryRose for its shout out yesterday.
- Straight from their mouths: CEOs are overpaid.
- Poker makes its way to Harvard Business School.
- Kevin has some great ideas on gift bags for the homeless.
- And here's something to think about today:
Is it any wonder that twenty-somethings are having what John Mayer calls a "quarter-life crisis," that they're struggling to know what life is supposed to really be about? We've sold our souls to careers tracks and our family name to the burden of college debt. One day, we're laughing with some friends at an all-night cafe, cramming for a final exam so we can graduate, and the next, we're thrust into the real world where everyone is expecting something different from us. If we're not careful, it's easy to lose our desires amidst all those expectations.