Things to Check Out - 10.8.07
Post number 800 says:
- Check out my interview with All Day Buffet.
- Think about investing in your own set of chopsticks.
- What do Darfur and Gandhi have in common?
- Are bloggers journalists? The Senate decides.
- What every man dreams of: to be the father of his grandchild or the half-brother of his son.
- Jeff Cornwall has some good advice for those of us who work from home.
- Thomas Friedman gets it right in talking about how to pay for this war.
- Recycling (or reusing) is as beautiful as the Mona Lisa.
- When should we call a genocide a genocide?
- Here's a good riff about leadership from Robert Egger.
- Seth Godin has some ideas on how to make more money on eBay.