In CoolPeopleCare news:
- CoolPeopleCare is now serving Detroit. Tell all of your friends in Michigan.
- We've also tweaked the site a bit, offering a few more features. Once all the kinks are worked out, we'll provide a full run down.
- And, we're headed down to Atlanta today. If you're in the area, give us a shout - we're looking for a great lunch for tomorrow.
- Here's an example of the changing landscape of philanthropy. When giving is seen as investing, the game has changed dramatically. This is why I think you'll see fewer and fewer nonprofits in the future.
- I'm not a huge hockey fan, but I can appreciate Chris Mason. The Predators goalie, in an effort to keep the team in Nashville, bought 10 seasons tickets and will donate them to charity. Talk about a player who cares.
- Here's a good one from Sean Stannard-Stockon's archives about nonprofits vs. for-profits.