I'm processing more information than ever by only reading feeds twice a week. It's lovely. Here's what I found for you:
- A lot of things are negotiable.
- Lifehacker has a great break down of why or why not to finish something. I think not finishing something is okay, once you know that the law of diminishing returns has set in. But, their analysis is worth a look to figure out what works for you.
- Some of these suggestions are ridiculous, but this 5-minute video could save you hours or days worth of time. It's worth a look, even if you only learn how to peel a potato super-quick-like.
- Keeping with the productivity theme, here's a guide on when to do anything (and everything).
- And, for the best entrepreneurial advice I've found, you have to check out Laura Kimball's take on the four people you need to launch an idea. Having started many projects and companies, she's dead on.