- On Monday, I talked about how leadership skills can be forged in the crucible of idea sharing, which can be uncomfortable. Tera Wozniak Qualls later mentioned her thoughts on the subject, and she offered a good reminder that great leaders solicit ideas from others.
- On Tuesday, I discussed why collaboration is the way of the future.
- On Wednesday, I talked about what real intimacy costs us, but that it's a price worth paying. It was syndicated here and generated some positive comments.
From the Web
- Social media and social networks are related.
- Here's a list of great food rules to live by.
- Carlos Miceli gives his readers a chance to quit him. I like this approach.
- This post by Seth Godin accurately captures my thoughts on decision making.
- This paragraph, by Marie McKinney-Oates, is the best one I've read on the Web all week. And it's about love:
And all of a sudden Mindy and Phil gave me so much more than great headshots. They gave me a glimpse of what Mark sees when he thinks about the girl he loves.
- Elisa Doucette featured yours truly as a blog crush. I am honored.
- I'm having a garage sale on November 7. You'll want to check it out.