Friday Quick Hits - 10.30.09
- On Monday, I wrapped up my nonprofit leadership series with Tera Wozniak Qualls. Here's what all I covered this month.
- And on Tuesday, I talked about failing - or rather, not succeeding.
From the Web
- This is a very interesting map (found by Grace Boyle) about how many Americans drive to work alone. My wife and I now carpool a few days a week, and I like it.
- Maybe social media isn't helping nonprofits.
- As someone fascinated with air travel, I was thrilled to find this link (from Peter Shankman), which lets you listen to nearly any air traffic control tower.
- I agree with Kate O'Neill: we need a better way to measure sustainability.
- This list of single-serving sites should entertain you for a while.
- This post on marriage equality by Elisa Doucette inspired me. I think this is the civil rights movement of my generation.
- I don't dress up for Halloween - especially at the office. You probably shouldn't, either.
- I'll be in Memphis next week, if you need me.