- On Monday, I suggested that everyone is always available - if the right opportunity comes along.
- On Tuesday, I waxed poetic a bit about my impending fatherhood.
- On Wednesday, I wrote my first post for the nonprofit career series I'm doing this month.
From the Web
- This post is Tim Ferris at his best. It's a great question: if you said "no" to more stuff, what would you be free to say "yes" to? This is something I always need to work on.
- If you're not already, it's time for you to read and subscribe to Elisa Doucette's blog, Ophelia's Webb. I was late to the game, but when she writes stuff like this, you'll be better for reading it.
- I'm not quite sure how he does it, but Thomas Friedman keeps opening our eyes to the bigger picture. This is a must read about the major crises facing all of us.
- Nicole Antoinette has a very poignant post about the moments in all of our lives, and how they define us.
- Carlos Miceli breaks up with Seth Godin. I applaud him for it.
- In you're in Nashville on October 22nd, I'll be leading a small group discussion at a young nonprofit professional's event. My topic? Career change and how to adapt and adjust. This is apropos because:
- I have a new job. Like, a new full-time job. More about that next week.