- On Tuesday, I talked about the need for us to reuse the worst of times in order to create something valuable in our lives.
- On Wednesday, I highlighted a very personal post by Matt Cheuvront and used it as a backdrop to share my own feelings on why Gen Y will finally (hopefully) help provide equality for all.
- Yesterday, I shared my thoughts on how we all can build a better world by doing more things that will help up become better people.
From the Web
- Brittney shared a cool link about this guy, who draws the New York City skyline to scale - from memory.
- I really think Carlos Miceli has something with this post on expectancy reciprocity in relationships.
- Nicole writes about relationships in this post. You should really read the last paragraph.
- I like what Ben has to say about the seemingly pointless stuff he memorized as a child.
- What does a trip from Denver to Singapore (and back) look like in under five minutes? This.
- The best thing I've read online this week comes from my friend Tallu. I was going to excerpt something, but you really need to go read the whole post.
- I was quoted in Carol Phillips' recent post on how Gen Y deals with failure.
- I'm having a garage sale tomorrow.
- And, this whole weekly recap thing will soon be disappearing. You'll find a better way to see what I see. Stay tuned.