- On Monday, I shared quotes from a book I read recently regarding how nonprofits are funded.
- On Tuesday, I recapped last week's trip to West Virginia.
- On Wednesday, I challenged my readers to question the status quo in order to develop their leadership potential.
From the Web
- Thomas Friedman finally mentions education in a column.
- Carlos Miceli accurately describes what wisdom is and how to get it. Hint: you can't just read about it.
- Information is Beautiful, a fantastic design blog, has a mesmerizing chart on the political spectrums. This may help you figure out a bit more where you fall. And the colors aren't backward.
- The best thing I've read online this week is Nicole's honest look at mental health. Stop what you're doing and read it. Nicole is a blogger who combines honesty and humor in a way that's refreshing, insightful, and inspiring.
- I'm now taking a class on childbirth. Several anatomical words are bandied about mercilessly (I'll let you guess which ones). And, yes, I've seen multiple videos of real births. I should be ready for everything come January. Maybe.
- I'll officially begin transitioning out of my day-to-day role at Cool People Care and into my new one as Program Manager of Inconvenient Youth, an initiative of The Climate Project. I've already been doing some initial work, and well...I'm excited.