Here's what's cookin':
- Use your performance review to make a difference.
- 1/3 of twenty-somethings are broke.
- Why 'giving back' is a bad term.
- Say it ain't so, Scrabulous!
- Here's how you can hold an elephant in one hand.
- Here are America's most wired cities.
- And, Modite hits another one out of the park while kicking us all in the teeth and making us glad she did so:
To light a fire, you have to have conflict, and to have conflict, you have to have an opinion.
That’s a good place to start for now. Stop being so nice.
Respect other viewpoints enough to challenge them.
Respect other ideas enough to disagree.
Moon the entire left side of the highway from your car window with your opinion on your backside. Put it out there for all to see.